Vista 7000 Vinyl Sliding Glass Door
High performance vinyl sliding glass door.
The Vista 7000 has been designed to meet the critical specifications for use in large sizes where high structural ratings are necessary. One of the strongest vinyl sliding doors you will ever see.
Metal reinforcing is standard in the vertical extrusions of the Vista 7000. This heavy-duty construction assures the stiffness and stability need in high load applications.
The fusion weld process that joins the frame and vent corners is critical for strength and leak protection. Fleetwood gives a customized touch to each window and provides a 30-second weld to provide the strongest corner in the industry.
Stainless Steel Track
A stainless steel track is inserted into an exclusive aluminum receiver in the sill to provide greater strength and stability to the rolling system. This Fleetwood exclusive is not simply a cap over the vinyl track that some vinyl doors use. A track cap will likely come loose in time and rattle or fall off.
- Available in White and Almond
- Heavy duty screens
- Adjustable stainless steel tandem rollers designed for smooth operation and durability.
- Stainless steel track
- Maximum security latch with thumb turn.
- Unique lock jamb maximizes the security by providing stainless steel strike plates.
- 1” insulated glass reduces heat transfer and adds to your comfort.
- Available in Two, Three, and Four Panel Configurations