Malibu 300-HS Vinyl Horizontal Sliding Window
Designed for luxury homes and light commercial projects.
The Malibu horizontal sliding window features a self-latching assembly with a stainless steel strike. It has been tested and certified to meet or exceed the toughest forced entry requirements.
Tandem Wheels and Stainless Steel Track
The Malibu 300-HS has tandem wheels and a stainless steel track to provide effortless operation. Two large ¾" wheels with stainless steel ball-bearings are riding along on a stainless steel track, not just a track cover.
The fusion weld process that joins the frame and vent corners is critical for strength and leak protection. Fleetwood gives a customized touch to each window and provides a 30-second weld to provide the strongest corner in the industry.
The master frame and panels provide durability and serves as a beautiful compliment to all types of construction.
- Two Available Colors: White and Almond
- Three frames available: 3-3/8" Nail-On with 1" set-back, 3-3/8" Block and 3-3/8" Retrofit.
- 1" Insulated glass reduces heat transfer and adds to your comfort.
- Multi-chambered vinyl construction gives assurance of strength, performance, and durability.
- Meet NFRC rating guidelines.
- Anti-lift blocks prohibit the removal of the sash when the window is locked.
- Removable sash from the inside makes window cleaning much easier.
- Extruded aluminum screen frames.
- Internal Grids are available in a 1" beveled style.
- Optional warm-edge spacer available for better heat transfer performance.
- Complete line of glass options such as high performance, energy efficient glass.