Norwood 3050 Aluminum Hidden Threshold Multi-Slide & Pocket Door System
Take advantage of the features of this unique door product.
Fleetwood maintains the industry reputation as having the "best rolling doors". To keep that prominence we have designed the Mammoth. It is a stainless steel tandem roller comprised of two 3" diameter wheels with authentic precision bearings produced by our partner in Switzerland.
If you will take the time to study the roller track you will see a unique design. The Norwood 3050 track is a solid aluminum base that receives a heavy gauge stainless steel insert. Cheaper designs offer an aluminum runner and a metal cap. The Norwood 3050 track will last longer, can handle more weight and is easily replaced.
Hidden Track System
Our unique track distinguishes the Series 3050 from all other doors in its category. It is a 1-1/2" tall aluminum sill that was designed to be buried to achieve a flat track. A popular feature of this system is to stagger each track so when the panels are in a closed position, the track is "hidden" even more.
- Four Stock Colors: Clear Anodized, Dark Bronze Anodized, White Painted, or Tan Painted
- Nail-fin Frame
- 1" Clear IG & Bronze IG Spacer
- Square Glass Stops
- Non-Thermally Broken Extrusions
- Custom Frame Colors
- Edge Armor Paint (10 Year Warranty)
- Specialty Glass (1/4", 9/16" or 1")
- Silver or Champagne Bronze IG Spacer
- Archetype II Actuator Only (No Pull)
- Exterior Keyed Lock
- Bent Frame & Glass Panels
- 1" Silver Painted "Hidden Track" &1/2" ADA Threshold
- Optional Hardware