Fleetwood 1000 Aluminum Traditional Style Sliding Door
Luxury home application at a more competitive price.
The Fleetwood 1000 is most likely one of many window & door products for your home. Fleetwood offers many other products to compliment the Fleetwood 1000 so your home can have one brand only. This has many benefits of course, one of which is that it simplifies warranty issues.
An attractive feature of the Series 1000 is the hidden strength of the aluminum wall thickness. Other products have thin walls that scream "cheap" when you operate the product. With Fleetwood you get more than you paid for.
The standard hardware for the Fleetwood 1000 is attractive and functional. We provide a laminated stainless steel mortise latch that penetrates the doorjamb. Others take the cheaper route, which usually requires a secondary lock. The Fleetwood 1000 hardware has successfully passed the major security tests and only one latch is needed. A second latch can look ugly and is cumbersome.
Many other manufacturers fasten their fixed panels with ugly clips and exposed fasteners. Fleetwood has an exclusive design on our unique Sill Block. As well, our head closer really dresses up the entire door system.
So many doors are provided with a flimsy screen. Our standard screen is a heavy-duty door that not only works great in high traffic areas but is also attractive as well. Our screens are made for the most punishing environments.
- Four Stock Colors: Clear Anodized, Dark Bronze Anodized, White Painted, or Tan Painted
- Nail-fin Frame and Sill Pan
- 4-1/2" Nail-fin Frame & 1-5/8" Threshold
- Stainless Steel, Tandem Rollers
- Black, White (Black Lever) or Grey (Black Lever) Flush Hardware
- Screen Door
- Non-Thermally Broken Extrusions
- Custom Frame Colors & Edge Armor Paint (10 Year Warranty)
- 4-1/2" Block Frame
- Specialty Glass (1/4", 9/16" or 1") &
- Silver or Champagne Bronze IG Spacer
- Appendages (see CAD Details)
- Exterior Keyed Lock
- Side Lite & Transom