Malama Hinged Security Screen Door
by Screens & Things
An attractive security door built to protect your family
The Malama Hinged Security Screen Door allows for clear viewing of the outdoors and visitors with its open structured, sculpted grille. The door can be locked securely, allowing you to safely and confidently leave your prime door open day or night for cooling ventilation. Combined with the high tensile strength aluminum construction, the deadbolt lock affords the best protection available. The deadbolt lock cannot be pried open by a metal or plastic insert, and even if the face plate and handle are jimmied, the concealed mechanism and main bolt remain in the locked position.
- High tensile strength extruded aluminum construction with 4 screws at each corner for extra durability.
- Screened with durable, corrosion resistant charcoal fiberglass insect screen.
- Virtually pick proof.
- Keyed lock with inside thumb latch, stainless steel strike plate and deep extending dead bolt lock with 5-pin tumbler cylinder.
- No need to purchase additional expensive lock sets.
- Three heavy duty tamper resistant hinges.
- Bottom expander includes vinyl sweep to keep bugs out.
- Heavy duty pneumatic door closer, with adjustable closing speed
- Heavy gauge extruded aluminum frame is a full 3" x 1" x .062" for lasting durability.
- Available in bronze anodized, white paint or Clear Anodized (silver) finishes.
- Drylac colors available.
- French Door Option
- Optional tempered safety glass panels conserve energy as a storm door in the winter and easily remove for warm summer weather
- Custom Sizes