Aspen Screen Door
by Screens & Things
Elegant design, engineered to last.
Extra heavy duty extruded aluminum frame with continuous form construction is stronger than rolled steel. Heavy expanded ribbon design close pattern grill is locked to main frame using metal displacement technique which prevents damage to screen from pets and thrown papers. Hinges are securely fastened to expander channel with strong aircraft quality rivets. Hinges feature oilite bushings for smooth operation and long life. Heavy duty pneumatic closer, pushbutton positive close latch with no lock out feature.
- Contemporary inside and outside door latches
- Inside lock, fail safe...can't accidentally lock owner out
- Quiet air door closer, guaranteed for ten years
- Adjustable side and bottom channels for proper fit
- Three oilite bearing hinges riveted to frame
- Extra heavy-duty 2 1/8" x 3/4" extruded aluminum frame with rigid Lok-tite corners.
- Three 1 1/4" extruded aluminum pushbars.
- Heavy patterned kickplate integral with main frame and extruded aluminum meeting rail.
- Heavy-duty expanded aluminum ribbon grill locked directly to main frame.
- Highest quality pushbutton lock, pneumatic closer, oilite bearing hinges.
- Installation instructions included.
- Charcoal 18" x 16" x 0.011 mesh fiberglass screening.
- Available in Bronze Enamel and White Enamel Finish
- Sizes: 3' x 6'8", 2'8" x 6'8", 2'6" x 6'8", Special Sizes
- French Door option complete with astragal, anchor bolts, and hardware
- Various Screen types