Colonial Screen Door
by Screens & Things
Colonial styling blends with contemporary window designs.
Extra heavy duty extruded aluminum frame with continuous form construction is stronger than rolled steel. Rigid 1" extruded grid pattern aluminum gril is locked to the main frame using metal displacement technique. Hinges are securely fastened to expander channel with strong aircraft quality rivets. Hinges feature oilite bushings for smooth operation and long life. Heavy duty pneumatic closer, pushbutton positive close latch with no lock out feature.
- Contemporary inside and outside door latches
- Inside lock, fail safe...can't accidentally lock owner out
- Quiet air door closer, guaranteed for ten years
- Adjustable side and bottom channels for proper fit
- Three oilite bearing hinges riveted to frame
- Extra heavy-duty 2 1/8" x 3/4" extruded aluminum frame with rigid Lok-tite corners.
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum colonial grill locked directly to main frame.
- Highest quality pushbutton lock, pneumatic closer, oilite bearing hinges.
- Installation instructions included.
- Charcoal 18" x 16" x 0.011 mesh fiberglass screening.
- Available in Bronze Enamel, White Enamel, Desert Sand Enamel
- Sizes: 3' x 6'8", 2'8" x 6'8", 2'6" x 6'8", Special Sizes
- French Door option complete with astragal, anchor bolts, and hardware
- Various Screen types