Breezway Altair Powerlouvre Window
Integrated automation, superior energy efficiency, wide choice of customizing options.
The Powerlouvre Window features motors and connectors concealed within the frame for a sleek, modern look. This automated window system enables the opening and closing of louvres with a simple flick of a switch, perfect for hard to reach windows.
One look at the new Altair Louvre shows you just what a departure this is from the traditional louver. Clean, strong, modern lines evoke an architectural feel.
- The integrated low voltage motor which drives the window is concealed within the window frame, removing the need for external motors and connectors.
- Can be integrated within sophisticated building automation systems or controlled by a simple pair of wall switches Ideal for high, out of reach windows for passive cooling.
- Built-in overload system to prevent damage should fingers or curtains be caught in a closing window.
- Extremely low air leakage allows air conditioners to run efficiently.
- No points of potential corrosion due to exclusive use of non corrosive parts.
- Increases natural ventilation and air quality.
- Frame available in aluminum, timber or uPVC.
- Louvre blades available in glass (Clear, Gray, Bronze or Obscure), timber (Western Red Cedar or hardwood Kwila), or Aluminum.
- Insect and security mesh screens can be fitted to the outside of Breezway Easyscreen Surround or other compatible systems.
- Powerlouvre window can be linked to a timer switch to open and close at specific times.