Ultima Vinyl Double Hung Window
Comfort, style and durability.
State-of-the-art engineering and manufacturing combine multi-chambering, high impact resistant vinyl compound and fusion welded frame and sash corners for the highest durability and structural integrity available in Vinyl Windows today!
The Ultima Double Hung Window features two tilt-in vents for easy cleaning access. The sash locks feature a modern low profile look with concealed keeper and locks are designed to fasten into the aluminum extrusion reinforcement for maximum strength and added security. Also featured are continuous integral pulls for easy access and operation.
The adjustable spiral balance system allows easy removal from the interior withouttools and balance covers are included. Jamb alignment set screws are located in the jamb at the meeting rail. Fin seal weatherstripping on all panels that eliminates excessive air infiltration as well as painted aluminum screens with 18/16 fiberglass mesh are a standard feature of the Ultima Vinyl Windows!
- Available in two colors: White or Almond
- Frame Depth: 3-1/4"
- 3/4" Overall Insulated Glass with Intercept Warm Edge Technology.
- Fin location: 1-1/8" fin is located 1" from the exterior surface of frame - allowing for stucco and siding.
- Integral retrofit fins are engineered with a 1-3/4" hollow honeycomb design for added durability.
- AAMA/NWWDA: Meets or exceeds LC-25 rating.
- Ultima Vinyl Windows meet and surpass California Model Building Security Ordinance for forced entry requirements.
- Frame Types: Nail-on, Block, Block frame with Sloped Sill, Retrofit
- Grid Options: Flat, Sculptured, Golden Elegance in either colonial or marginal pattern
- Glass Options: Climate Shield High Performance Low E, Tinted Glass and Vintage Elegance Polished V-Groove Cut Glass