Newport 2000-H Aluminum Hopper Window
For homes desiring thinner lines.
Full Length Latching
The standard latch is our multi-point lever. When this latch is engaged, the window is cinched into a closer union with the main frame, giving you the most secure latching device on the market.
Each operable vent is connected to the mainframe with our proprietary designed, surface mounted butt hinges. Each hinge is constructed of the same extruded aluminum alloy as the window frame and finished to match that color.
The longevity of casement and awning windows largely depends on the vent corner strength. The corners hold the entire vent together and if one fails, all fail. The Newport corners are joined with an extruded key, which is hydraulically pressed, and then each corner is sealed with self leveling acrylic.
- Four Stock Colors: Clear Anodized, Dark Bronze Anodized, White Painted, or Tan Painted
- Nail-fin Frame
- 1" Clear IG & Bronze IG Spacer
- Square Glass Stops
- Non-Thermally Broken Extrusions
- Custom Frame Colors
- Edge Armor Paint (10 Year Warranty)
- Bock or A Bar Frame
- Specialty Glass ( 1/4" or 9/16")
- Silver or Champagne Bronze IG Spacer
- Appendages (Mulls, Comp Channel, etc.)