Western Series 7600 Multi-Slide Door
A popular selection among architects for its thin profiles and large, open glass panels that stack, or slide into pockets, the Series 7600 Multi-Slide Door is an obvious choice to upgrade any space. Available in some of the largest sizes of any brand, Western Window Systems’ multi-slide door is offered in heights of up to 15 feet and is available in an array of configurations. An energy efficient door, equipped with .30 U-value for standard, low-E, argon filled dual-pane glass, well suited for any weather and outside elements.
- .30 U-value for standard, low-E, argon-filled dual-pane glass.
- Comes standard with Lo?²-270 all-climate coated glass or Lo?³-366, high performance glass that delivers solar control and high visibility.
- Glass options include laminated glass, solar and glare control glass, enhanced winter performance glass, and Neat naturally clean glass.
- Configuration options include pocketing, non-pocketing, and bi-parting. There’s also a 90-degree configuration option that opens up an entire side of a room by removing the need of a connecting post.
- A narrow 2.9” width with an interlock stile keeps lines clean and the glass unobscured.
- Sealed stainless-steel ball bearing rollers allow smooth operation of Western’s aluminum multi-slide doors. An interlocking track design provides structural integrity and allows the door to cover large openings with nearly any number of panels.
- A concealed stainless steel multi-point locking system to hold in place its large sliding panels and provide increased durability and security. A keyed cylinder option is available.
- Choose from either a standard 1.81” diameter roller or Western Windows Systems’ signature Quad-Zilla Roller which can handle extreme panel sizes and heavy glass.
- Water barrier & high performance sills available
- Choose from Western’s flush sill with an interior and exterior sill height of .75” or choose their thinline sill which virtually disappears. (Flush and thinline sills are not effective at preventing water intrusion.)
- Equipped with a weep-hole system to help prevent water intrusion.
- Comes with a standard flush-mounted handle with a clean design or a premium handle with a comfortable grip. Both styles provide the option of a keyed cylinder and come in either brushed nickel or black.
- Design Pressure (DP) rating of 50.
Made in the USA and tested for air, water, and structural performance, with certification by both the NFRC (National Fenestration Rating Council) and the AAMA (American Architectural Manufacturers Association) and it is also Energy Star qualified. This door is completely customizable to fit the needs of your desired space and available in a wide variety of colors.
Dark bronze and satin anodized aluminum come standard with a Class 1 coating thickness for increased smoothness and durability.
Our designer colors are based on popular paint choices in the homebuilding industry and include a high-quality paint finish that conforms to a minimum rating of AAMA-2605, currently the highest rating for organic finishes.
Have a specific color in mind? We can customize the color of your multi-slide door to match virtually any finish.
For additional design flexibility, the Series 7600 is available in split finishes, where different finishes are used on opposite sides of the door.
Click images below to enlarge